Find me on Facebook, Baby Sensory Shropshire, to keep up with all the latest news!
** FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTIES ALSO AVAILABLE **
Contact me for further details.
These are Baby Sensory booking terms and conditions. Please read before making your booking.
- You can join a class at any time in the term if there is a place available.
- Regretfully Baby Sensory is unable to offer cancellations for any reason but you are welcome to give your place to a friend if you know you will be away one week. Please contact our office to inform us of a change in person attending including their name, baby's name, date of birth and a contact number.
- If you have a prior hospital or doctor’s appointment and are unable to make your usual session we may be able to fit you into another class that week in an alternative venue. Please contact the office to enquire.
- You are usually able to move to another venue when the term comes to an end. Once you have a place in a class you will be informed when Baby Sensory start taking bookings for the next term.
- Regretfully you are unable to carry missed sessions over to the new term.
- If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or phone call. Baby Sensory will endeavour to run a 'catch up' class at the end of the term to replace your session. If this isn't possible you will receive a full refund.
- In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions Baby Sensory would endeavour to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
- Twins. We offer a discount for twins. Please enquire at the office for terms and conditions.
- When you have reserved a place in your class you will receive an acknowledgement email which includes the venue, term dates and the class fee. Baby Sensory can only hold your place for 7 days without payment. You will receive a reminder but if payment remains outstanding Baby Sensory reserves the right to cancel your booking.
- Illness- Parents are asked to keep their babies at home if they have a serious infection and to inform the setting as to the nature of the infection so that other parents can be informed.
- Behaviour of attendees- Adults are responsible for the direct health and safety of their babies and their own conduct during the classes. Baby Sensory adopts an equal opportunities policy, but reserves the right to refuse attendance if there is due cause.
- Data protection - The information on the registration form contains personal data. Baby Sensory will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will NOT be passed out to a third party.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the start date will incur a £20 admin fee. Regretfully cancellations cannot be refunded once the term has begun.